Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Treatment cover! The good news and... the good news!

A few weeks ago we debuted the cover for THE TREATMENT, the second and final book in The Program series. Soon after, I shared the case cover, which is an image printed directly onto the hardcover, under the jacket. This was done for THE PROGRAM and it became one of my favorite things to talk about with readers, like a secret surprise.

Well, the reaction to the case cover for THE TREATMENT was so overwhelmingly positive, we've decided to switch it to the jacket! That's the good news! The other good news is that if you liked the pill cover, that's still there too, printed on the hard case.

HERE is the new cover for THE TREATMENT, along with the full jacket! The case cover is still in process, but it looks great under the jacket!



Feel free to share! Hope you love it as much as I do!

Order now!
Pre-order now!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited and happy for you my dear friend.

Warner Carter said...

We attended Mickey's Trick or Treat party for the first time last Friday, October 18th. We had such an amazing experience that my husband and I are planning to make this an annual visit. sarah

Lizzy said...

The cover looks great. Love the idea to flip the colors.

Are you planning on having a release day party at Changing Hands? I'm trying to decide if I need to pre-order it from the bookstore.

Sophie W. said...

Hey :)
I'm sorry but I liked "the pill" as cover on the dust jacket much more than the girl which annoys me by staring at me. Readers have seen to many people and especially faces on the cover...
And why is the boy (James?) easily leaning against the wall when they are on the run?

Anyway I loved 'The Program' and hope the 2nd book is as well written as the 1st book.

Happy Holidays!

Suzanne Y said...

Hi, I have not read your books yet, but the titles have me intrigued. I was curious, what advice would you give to an up and coming author?

I am looking forward to reading your books. Have a blessed New Year.
Suzanne Young (lol,yes, truly!)

Erica said...

I'm anxiously awaiting this book after reading The Program. Is there any way to go about requesting an Advance Reader Copy?

erica@star-stuff.net

George Burkart said...

You're book absolutely messed me up, and the while time I was thinking "there better be a sequel or I will have to live with James and Sloane never remembering how they used to treat each other, and I sure do not want to deal with that. The Program was amazing, and I finished it in less than a day! I am so so so glad that there will be a sequel! Agh! I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

when will the treatment come out

Marie-Michel said...

I like the jacket cover but I LOVE the case cover for The treament. I'm kind of hoping that the case cover will be the cover for the paperback :D

Brandy Blackerby said...

This book is so amazing!! I can't wait for The Treatment

AnnieSpencerblogs said...

Wow that is so exciting. It's a great thing to hear that you've made it so far. Definitely deserve it!